Sonder Living Ltd. with ‘Sonderliving Africa’ as its trading name, is a registered corporate entity in Nigeria with the mandate to provide best in class real estate services in contributing to the African economy.
“I/We” “customer”, “client” “Clients”, “you”, “your”, “we”, “us” are used interchangeably.
“Sonderliving Africa” comprises of the Investors, Developers, and Property management experts and Professionals.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to you and they are enforced from the date of reservation were initiated and expires on the date of expiration/fulfillment of the provisions herein, undersign. The undersigned undertakes and agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
This Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between Sonderliving Africa (the “Company”), and the Property user (the “Client”) situated in the address as booked during reservation.
WHEREAS, the Company is engaged in the business of providing short-term rental accommodations, and related services to clients; and
WHEREAS, the Client desires to engage the Company to provide short-term rental accommodations to experience best in class hospitality services within the duration of stay duly paid for. NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
- I/we understand that upon signing up of this terms and conditions [“agreement”] contained herein for Sonderliving Africa short let apartment services.
- I/we confirm that the total amount payable as charges for on the Proforma invoice will be send electronically to your registered email provided upon sign up.
- I/we understand that Sonderliving Africa extends its services to customers in experiencing a luxurious hospitality within its short-let apartments
- Sonderliving Africa shall not be liable in the direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or similar damages arising as a result of failure or unsuccessful debit card transactions during sign up. As all queries must be referred to the principal bank for rectification.
- Under no circumstances shall a customer pay to anyone who is not authorized to receive payments in favour of Sonderliving Africa OR allow anyone use or pay on their behalf who is not Sonderliving Africa certified sales personnel, or customer relations officer.
- In the event of theft, fraud, all communication as regards payments must be redirected to our payment gateway service providers to address, trace or redeem lost funds.
- By signing these terms and conditions, you confirm that you understand that Sonderliving Africa deploys all right to discontinue your stay in the apartment without refunds in an event you pose as threat to the brand and must use within the jurisdiction of the law to restrict any dealing with you now or in the future.
- I/we understand that, whereas, a payment has been initiated for the benefit of Sonderliving Africa, the receipt of the funds as confirmed by Sonderliving Africa accounts department shall serve as the only legal basis for obligation by Sonderliving Africa to commence execution of its role as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- I/we understand that, after Sonderliving Africa bankers and accounts department confirm payment received by the issuance of a receipt of payment, any cancellation to proceed after 24hours with your reservation plan shall apply an administrative charge of 50% of the total sum made during signup. In this event, refunds will be made within four weeks after date of cancellation.
- Any cancellation initiated 5 working days after payment, a legal due diligence will be conducted to determine the damages applicable and cost made so far and these shall be borne by you.
- This contract between customer and Sonderliving Africa is formed in the English language.
- The client shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or in connection with the client’s use of the company’s property.
- I/we understand that, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.
VARIATION OF CONDITIONS
- Sonderliving Africa reserves the right at all times to vary the terms and conditions of the payment plan agreement. Any such variation will become effective upon notice to the Customer by any means Sonderliving Africa considers reasonable in the circumstance.
MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
- The customer agrees that Sonderliving Africa may communicate with them by sending notices, emails, messages, alerts and statements in relation to this Agreement in the following manner:
- To the most recent email address Sonderliving Africa holds for the customer.
- By delivery to a registered email address provided during the application and reservation process.
- By delivery of an SMS to the registered mobile telephone number the customer has provided during reservation process.
- A customer may wish to keep a copy of their communication for independent own records and for future references with Sonderliving Africa.
- Sonderliving Africa business office will use the information that you are providing in connection with processing your reservations. The legal basis for processing your information is in agreement with our terms and conditions (agreement).
- Periodically, Sonderliving Africa may communicate information to the customer, which it receives from third parties including the government. Sonderliving Africa will not be held liable for any misrepresentations or actions of third parties in respect of this information and customers should inquire as to the validity and accuracy of any such information and in particular government policies.
CHANGES IN TERMS, CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS
- It is agreed that Sonderliving Africa shall have the right to modify the nature, conditions, and stipulations of these general terms and conditions including refundable policy review, commissions and other conditions to any customer by a written notice to the customer, or by notice posted on Sonderliving Africa website and social media platforms. Any such amendments shall be binding on the customer from the date of the said notice whether or not the customer received the notice.
- The customer agrees to accept as due notification any notice of change in conditions governing the relationship with Sonderliving Africa directed to contact information provided by the customer or on Sonderliving Africa social media platforms and to be bound by such change.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- These terms and conditions [“agreement”] shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this agreement shall not be binding on either party except to the extent incorporated in this agreement; and it is hereby expressly agreed that no Party has entered into this agreement under any form of duress or in reliance upon any representation, warranty, indemnity, covenant or undertaking of any other Party which is not expressly set out in this agreement. WHEREBY IT IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY AND MUTUALLY AGREED THAT THE “EVALUATION”:
- These terms and conditions may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which together shall constitute but one and the same instrument.
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT NO FORM OF CASH TRANSACTION BETWEEN CLIENT / CUSTOMERS AND ANY STAFF, AGENT OR PERSONS ON BEHALF OF SONDERLIVING AFRICA IS ALLOWED. SONDERLIVING AFRICA WILL NOT TAKE LIABILITY FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS OR PAYMENTS. ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE ELECTRONICAL AND CUSTOMERS MUST CERTIFY THAT THE FUNDS ARE PAID TO SONDER LIVING NIG. LTD. ACCOUNT WITH A VERIFIED TRANSACTION NOTIFICATIONS OR PAYMENTS MADE ACROSS THE COUNTER OR ONLINE TRANSACTION WITH ANY DEPOSIT BANKS NATIONWIDE.